Information if You are Planning on Selling Your Home
So, you are thinking of selling your home. This couldn’t be a better time, but I am sure you have questions about what steps come first when selling your home. I have assembled some good information for you to look through to help you sort out this process and make sure you get top dollar for your home.
Fill out the free home valuation form and I will get back to you. Home Valuation Form
Browse through any of this information you think you might be useful and if you have any questions give me a call at 850-654-1085.
1. 5 Things to do Before Putting Your Home on the Market – It always pays to get organized before jumping into a major decision like selling your home.
2. Simple Tips for Better Home Showings – In order to get the best possible price for your home it will need to be in tip-top shape. Read through these tips for some ideas on how to get your home sold and make it stand out in your area.
3. 8 Quick Fixes to Increase Value – To attract buyers, sellers must up the ante to convince them that their property offers what many want most — top value for dollar expended.
4. How to Improve the Odds of an Offer – A few quick tips sellers much know to get a buyer and keep him.
5. 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor – Need a serious facelift for your home? Here are some important tips when hiring a contractor.
6. What is a VA Compromise Short Sale? – Find out the difference between a regular Short Sale and a VA Compromise Short Sale. Also, do I qualify for a VA Compromise Short Sale?