Information for Buyers
Thinking about buying a home? I have gathered some information that might be of help.
Browse through some of these pages if you are a buyer and have some questions about weather to rent or buy, the best way to find your new home, how much home can I afford, or what do I need to know about mortgages before starting the home buying process. If you need further help give me a call, I would be happy to help you through the home buying process. I have also included some handy mortgage calculators for you to use.
1. 10 Ways to Prepare for Home Ownership – A short list to help you decide if home ownership is right for you and your family.
2. 7 Reasons to Own Your Home – Why should I own a home rather than renting? Maybe these considerations can help you decide.
3. Take the Stress Out of Homebuying – Buying a home should be fun, not stressful. As you look for your dream home, keep in mind these tips for making the process as peaceful as possible.
Information About Mortages
1. Loan Types to Consider – Brush up on these mortgage basics to help you determine the loan that will best suit your needs.
2. Lender Checklist – Quick list of items you need to take to your lenders when getting a loan or just per-approval for a loan.
3. Getting Your Finances in Order – If you are just in the early stages of deciding to buy a home you will need to get your finances in order, this list offers some suggestions on how to accomplish this.
1. What is a VA Compromise Short Sale? – Find out the difference between a regular Short Sale and a VA Compromise Short Sale. Also, do I qualify for a VA Compromise Short Sale?